1 ECO Pavers including ground cover fabric & pins are the perfect alternative for tarmac or cement, they are fantastic for shed bases, drive ways and much more please see below for other example uses.
Enter the amount of pavers you require in the quantity box and add to your basket to display the price – if you wish to continue with the order continue to check out.
4980 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
NNJ Netting Supplies Ltd
ECO Pavers including ground cover fabric & pins are the perfect alternative for tarmac or cement, they are fantastic for shed bases, drive ways and much more please see below for other example uses. If you are looking for an environment friendly replacement then look no further. The ECO pavers can be filled with various materials including; soil & grass seeded, stones, gravel and sand etc.
ECO Pavers are made from 100% recycled material and are ideal for all DIY capabilities, so if you are looking for a stress free simple installation solution ECO pavers are perfect for your project - they are easy to install as each paver interlocks together to make the size of the area you wish to cover.
· 1 ECO Paver - 330mm x 330mm x 40mm
· Wall thickness – 4mm
· Number of ECO Pavers per m2 – 9
· 1 ECO Pavers – we can offer any amount required.
· Enter the amount of pavers you require in the quantity box and add to your basket to display the price – if you wish to continue with the order continue to check out.
· Ground Cover Fabric
· U Pins
· Weight – 4.14kg/m2
· Load Capacity per m2 – up to 250 tonnes per m2
· Axle Weight – up to 10 tonnes
· Frost & UV Resistant
· Light weight & Non Slip
· Crack Proof
· Temperature Stability: -50c to +90c
· Strong & durable
· Long life
For a Shed Base simply lay out the ground cover fabric then connect the ECO Pavers together for your desired shape/size and fix them down to the ground using the U Pins provided. Any excess base protruding can be filled with gravel to create a French drain to prevent splash back of rain water onto your shed.
Benefits of ECO Pavers:
· Quick & Easy to install
· Lightweight & Strong
· Easy to cut with a jigsaw, hacksaw or wood saw
· Instant soak away
· Ventilate your shed
· Save hassle of a concrete base
· ECO Pavers won’t rot like wooden bases
ECO Paver Uses:
· Ideal for overspill car parks – a suitable sub base should be in place for heavy loads such as cars
· Cycle Routes
· Farm Gateways
· Hot Tub Bases
· Shed Bases
· Green house Bases
· Log Cabin Bases
· Wheelie Bin Base
If you cannot locate the size/quantity you require please ring to retrieve a quote & delivery timescales on: 07564 715 156.
Please note there may be additional postage charges for areas outside of the UK Mainland.
No customer reviews for the moment.